Skip to main content

Bridal Shower (Hanover)

Lisa Walter and Dana put on a shower in honor of the "Bride-to-be" Jenelle Toman! They did such a super job! Bringing together a great spread of people allowing Jenelle to get to know the "other half" a little better!
Great job girls! Thanks for blessing my sister in such a beautiful way!
 Dana making her stand out:)
 Dana had the baker put their picture on it!

 Two of the beautiful bridesmaids! Thanks girls for being there for my sister!
 Jenelle reading off the marriage advice from all the wise ones!
 Some of the group!
 All of us, except Nell - you were missed!
Angela and Faith were matching (upside down:))
Sweet smiles!
 Cutting of the cake - love the lighting on this one
 Bride to be with mother, future mother and sister
 The girls once again (w.out Nelly)
 Opening the gifts - She was blessed!
 My dear Grandmother made the long trip down and was able to spend some time with a good friend from awhile ago! It was so cute to see them together!

Tradition - yes a lovely bride-to-be! Love that smile!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Preparations & Finishing up Second Semester

2017 seemed to be a year full of new adventures and "firsts"! I hadn't been home for all the hustle and bustle of Christmas for 5 years and boy did I ever miss it! Starbucks and studying for finals filled my December Experiencing and practicing out skills out in the "field" - preparing us for our final practical Something I've really missed doing - hanging the Christmas lights out at the farm! This year Ben helped James and I - a great night filled with music, laughter, and cookies (thanks Jo-Jo)  "Festival of Lights" - OWEN SOUND  It was a very wet/rainy night, but it was PERFECT! Ben and I had so much fun walking around Owen Sound talking, laughing, and experiencing the beginning of many new Christmas things together! The firework display was incredible, just in case anyone is thinking of checking it out next year - GO!!! They also did a great job at displaying many different set ups of Christmas lights!  Oh, and what better ...

I Am Your Shield

This is a song that has been a great encouragement to me and so I wanted to share it with all of you, hoping that it will minister to you and encourage you on... even during the dark times! May He give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of those secret places!  I Am Your Shield Rachel Wissman My child are you discouraged  By the sorrows of the day Does it seem like life is crumbing The skies have turned to grey Don’t forget I gave you promises to guide you every hour In the moment of your heartbreak Let me show you my great power   And I will be your shield When the battle rages on And I will be your light when the way ahead is dark I will be your strong tower And guide you every hour Just place your life completely in my hand I know it won’t be easy I never said it would But my grace will always be there My plans for you are good Remember that your weaknesses are perfect in my sight Only when you yield them to ...

I will be Mrs. Tallman ...background story!

Our story began August 20th, 2017 when through a fluke we got paired up to work a 12 hour shift together. Benjamin proved to be an incredible listener and super easy to talk to. This one shift turned into many more as Ben went to the supervisor (unbeknownst to me) requesting the same schedule. These shifts proved to be a highlight in my week and I couldn't wait to get on the truck every other Sunday with Benjamin. I cannot tell you when we started dating, but our first time meeting up to study (outside of work) was October 12th after school in a Starbucks in Grimsby, ON. Benjamin was a once in a lifetime friend and I was growing to admire and respect the man I saw in him. Finally, our school semester was over and we were able to spend a bit more time together and getting to know each others families. He fit into my family so well from day one. My siblings adored him as he took time to listen to them and be interested in their lives! Christmas together was amazing...and then it was ...